Sunday, January 15, 2017

Books With Cheating Part 1




Cheating.  Sometimes a reader look for this before starting a book. That's usually why book reviewers add the cheating factor to their reviews. Readers want to know if there's cheating involved in a book before they buy and start a book, either because they want it or they want to avoid it. There are some readers who don't want cheating in their books. For me personally, I love cheating or betrayal stories.I even specifically look for spoilers just to know.


Not all cheating books are good, so here's a list of cheating books I lurve:


True Love Story - Willow Aster

I have read this book twice but I appreciated it more the second time around and I have not forgotten it since. Until now I still remember most of the scenes and play it in my head and still remember the emotions I felt while reading it. I cried buckets of tears! It's an emotionally-charged book. Maybe one day, I will write about this book.  




Razer's Ride - Jamie Begley
Technically, what happened here was not cheating-cheating. But for me, when there's some sort of understanding between two people, and then there's a hookup with other girl/s - that's cheating, period. This is so good. So, so good, actually.   


The Mighty Storm - Samantha Towle
I know there's no real valid excuse for cheating but here I think is the most redeemable type because there's drugs involved.


Sheet Music: A Rock 'N' Roll Love Story - Ann Lister

This one, as I remember, is the most graphic. The cheating scene is too detailed for my liking, but still I enjoyed it. I know it's part of the story but dang, it's so hard to read.

The Rocker That Needs Me (The Rocker #3) - Terri Anne Browning
Another book with addiction involved. Love story so intense but still addiction found its way of ruining it. I love the groveling though. 

This is the first part of the list of books with cheating that I can remember. I've read a ton so I need to refresh my memory but these books are the most unforgettable for me. The type that you'll still remember after a week of reading it.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment