Monday, January 9, 2017

Natural Way To Heal Head Injury



First, let me tell you the background story.


B, my husband, got into a motor vehicular accident. As a result of this, he got a fracture on his head and eyes, which scared me to death up until now when I remember it. At that time, I was working on auto-pilot. Maybe it was the paramedical person in me that I didn't panic aside from my faith, which made a huge difference and a great help in times like this.


Fast forward to us going home after 5 days in the ICU and in total 10 days of hospitalization. When we got home, of course, he is still so dizzy and still vomits. He cannot do anything aside from sitting for a few minutes. With that amount of injury people asks, and sometimes we still wonder, why the doctor discharged him from the hospital. Her basic reasoning was he can rest better at home. I truly appreciated this, I hope all doctors are like this, not only thinking of the money they can get from the patients but truly what's best for them.


When we were finally home, he still got these bruises on the face, head, neck, ears, practically all over considering that it was just how many days after the accident. A lot of people were telling us to use this plant, LAMPUNAYA, to put on his head. This is how it looks like:








I did research on this and I found out it is really for bruises. It helps the bruises heal easier. I am a science person but I also know medicines, at least the majority of them, were from plants. We tried this and after a few weeks, we started to notice a difference in the bruises. So it is true! We can honestly say that have we not tried this, healing will take more time.

This is how we did it. Take a few leaves and put in a clean bowl or any container. Wash it thoroughly as there may be dusts, dirt, cobwebs, insects, etc. After, press to take out the juice of the leaves or cut it with your hands or fingers or whatever way you can as long as you can get the juice out  of the leaves. Then put the liquid you can extract wherever part of the body you want to put it and massage it there until it is absorbed by the skin. Older people who know a lot about herbals said to just avoid the eyes as it is not safe for the eyes. Avoid it at all cost!

Research about it if you're doubtful, but I tell you this leaf really helped a lot in the recovery. In this particular case, recovery will take months, but just after a few weeks of putting it weekly, the patient already felt dramatic improvement in regard to the dizziness and bruises. I saw this first-hand. I just wish we had the liberty to apply this daily, but it is quite difficult as we cannot find this just anywhere. It is not as common as guava leaves or any other plants.

Old school, yes, but this is a practical, very effective, inexpensive, and fairly safe way to help with head injuries or any injuries for that matter, even a mild case of hitting an arm accidentally or getting a bump. If you have this in your area, give it a try and see the wonder of nature. I sure did and I wished I knew about it sooner.     
        

No comments:

Post a Comment